I’ve scoured the internet to put together my best dressed of the best dressed lists. Hope you enjoy the fabulous inspiration!
1) Emma Stone in Gucci. A perfect example of how to glamorize the goth look, without overdoing it.
2) Hailee Steinfeld in Prabal Gurung. I love all white in the summer (so fabulous), and Steinfeld does this perfectly. Proof that you don’t need to be all glammed up and posing with a pout to look fabulous.
3) Ashlee Simpson in Haute Hippie. While her makeup and earrings aren’t my fave, I love how she pulls off the multiple prints and bright colors. Such a fabulous way to look casual chic in the summer.
4) Blake Lively in Michael Kors. I’m obsessed with great power suits. And what says ‘power’ more than a fabulous, bright red suit?
5) Poppy Delevingne in Jonathan Saunders. Usually I’m not a big fan of this kind of look, but Delevingne pulls it off fabulously. The dress by itself is an awkward length, shape, and has odd ruffles, but on Delevingne, it’s just effortlessly glamorous.
6) Bella Heathcote in Pucci. Another look that could have gone overly-goth, very quickly. But instead, it came out as vamp chic and is just fabulous.
7) Blake Lively in Zuhair Murad. My absolutely favorite from all of the looks, this is just unbridled fabulous. The dress fits and flatters her perfectly, and the hair and makeup complete the look to perfection.
So take these ensembles, lovelies, and find some inspiration. And remember, don’t be afraid to be fabulous!